Sunday, November 23, 2008

School Memories...

Having Harper in school is awesome...it gives me a chance to reminisce about my days in elementary.
On Friday, I got another teacher to cover my 4th hour and I got to go eat Thanksgiving lunch in the cafeteria with Harper. It was so cute to see all of the little kids in her cafeteria. As I watched her walk through the serving line, she seemed to be 6 years old. :( But it was so fun to see her interact with the cafeteria staff and the food was just as yummy as I remember it being...more than 16 years ago. Yummy homemade rolls, pumpkin pie and cartons of milk!
Also, the week after Thanksgiving Break, Harper will get a chance to shop in her school's Santa's Secret Shop. If any of you had this when you were younger, you probably remember it. It is a shop full of JUNK that little kids buy for their moms and dads. I just can't believe how expensive it has gotten...but it is the experience right?!?
I am so glad that Harper loves school as much as I did!

0 comments: