Sunday, June 14, 2009

My Baby is 6 Weeks Old!


Six weeks always seems like that mark with babies that it is time to start the "Real Life." Postpartum medical stuff is over...the newness has pretty much worn off and it is really time to get the ball rolling on life as a family of four. And wow...did 6 weeks come quick! Owen is just as precious as can be. He is the best baby...ever! He never cries and only whimpers when he is hungry. He has been having a terrible time of spitting up...but that just means I get to change his clothes 3-4 times per day! And I thought having a boy meant I would get to play dress up anymore! :)


He is growing so fast and started smiling this week! He smiled his very first smile at Harper. She was making faces and talking to him on his changing table and there it was...the biggest baby smile EVER! And I know it wasn't gas! These are a few pics from last week.


2 comments:

Richard said...

I agree that six weeks has simply blurred by. We are very blessed!

Sara said...

Did Harper have the double chin like Owen does? I don't remember that! He's a sweety! I am anxious for his playmate to arrive!!!