Sunday, October 25, 2009

Man Down!


Owen is finally back on his feet again after an interesting few days. Wednesday, he had a little case of the runs. I thought it might just be because he might be teething, but I was wrong. Thursday morning he woke up with a diaper full of really bad diarrhea. By the time we got him dressed, it happened again. We arrived at the daycare around 7:30 and he was dirty again. I got him out of his carseat and he started trying to throwup...but nothing was there. He got really pale and lethargic. I put him right back in the seat and brought him home. At 8 am, I called the pediatrician who recommended we go to the hospital to get him checked out. We headed to Children's since I felt they would be ones who knew the most about a 5 1/2 month old. After 4 hours and two bottles of Pedialite, we were on our way home with a case of the STOMACH FLU! Yuck! Today, he is finally getting back to normal. Our little man is STRONG again!!!

0 comments: