Monday, November 2, 2009

Little Bo Peep has found her sheep!

We had a wonderful Halloween Week! Wednesday night we kept with tradition and went to the Zoo. We went with our friends and all of the kids had a great time Trick or Treating through the Zoo. Owen was a trooper. It was much past his bedtime, but he smiled at everyone we met. He eventually feel asleep in my arms as we made our way back to the car. Thursday night, we went the high school to Trick or Treat the Halls. We met up with some of our other friends and again...had a great time and got even more candy!

I had to take advantage of the fact that my kids are young and they don't care that they are dressed alike. I couldn't resist this lamp costume and Harper loved the idea of being Little Bo Peep. They actually learned the nursery rhyme in her Pre-K class earlier this year. My mom made her costume and Harper was excited she got to pick out the fabric. She actually got to wear the costume 3 times, because the kids got to wear their costumes to school on Friday. I got to go to her school party on Friday morning and it was so fun to see her interacting with the class. This was a fantastic Halloween!








1 comments:

Sara said...

I love that in the last picture the sheep is bigger than Little Bo Peep! Adorable costumes!