Monday, March 22, 2010

A Big Yellow Bus

My blogging is in major need of updating...so here goes nothing!

Last Friday, Harper got to go on her FIRST FIELD TRIP! I don't know if she was more excited for the field trip or getting to finally (after four long years of life) to ride on that Big Yellow Bus! She was so excited she could hardly wait. Her entire Pre-K class loaded up and headed to the High School Auditorium to watch Stephen Fite in concert. I had never heard of him before, but Harper informed me that he was a "kid's singer." I walked over the auditorium to catch a peek of her getting off the bus and she was all smiles!!! She said, "It was really bumpy Mom!" After the concert, they got to go to the park and have lunch and play until mid-afternoon. Harper was second-most excited to pack her lunch...she usually just eats in the cafeteria. She chose PB&J, goldfish, and her Daddy threw in a Reese's Peanut Butter Egg for dessert! Yummm! When I picked her up from school on Friday, she was all tuckered out! It was one successful Field Trip!

0 comments: