At the beginning of June, Harper's favorite time of year rolled around....WHEAT HARVEST! My grandparents and parents own several hundred acres of wheat field in the western part of the state. Every year of her life, Harper has been going with Boppy to "make bread" as she lovingly calls it. This was Owen's first year to participate and he abolutely loved it! I thought maybe he would cry when he got on the loud combine...nope...he was all grins!!! He just thought Boppy should hold him while he was driving the combine.
Harper rode on the combine for a little bit the day I took her out there. She spent many other days that week riding with her daddy and Boppy. But when I was there, she rode in the wheat truck to the elevator with Aunt Mel. They had a great time together!!!
I am so glad my kids get to experience the fun that I had as a kid. So many memories and so many more to come!
{Posing for the Annual Photo with Boppy}
{I do have to admit...he does make Dirt Look Good!}
{Cruisin' with Aunt Mel!}

0 comments:
Post a Comment