Maybe I am the only one who has ever wondered this but...why is it called Labor Day? That sounds like no fun at all! We had a fantastic Labor FREE Weekend and I wanted to share some pics of our adventures.
On Saturday, we loaded up the kids and went with my parents to the Jasmine Moran Children's Museum in Seminole. We have taken Harper several times (and tiny baby Owen) and she LOVES it. If you ever get the chance to go...do it! The suprise this time was that Owen LOVED it too!!! I just thought he would roam around, but he definetely got into it. It was so fun to see their imaginations spinning!
On Monday, we again loaded up the crew and headed to the OKC Bombing Memorial. We visited it last April after my sister ran in the Memorial Marathon, but we just hurried through in passing and wanted to devote more time to it. This time we went through the museum...it was amazing. Very well done and very moving! We then walked around the memorial and spent some time reflecting.

1 comments:
Oh I am so glad you mentioned Earl's! I was telling Jeremy about it on the way home from the game last weekend and told him we needed to eat there sometime.
Post a Comment