Sunday, October 3, 2010

Fabulous Fall Trip

Last weekend, we had a 3-day break from school. So, loaded up the kids and a few belongings (I say that because the amount of stuff it takes for 3 days is just ridiculous!) and headed to Branson. We spent most of our time at Silver Dollar City, for the Fall Festival. The weather was absolutely perfect...even a little chilly on Sunday!

Owen had an absolute blast riding all of the rides (the two he is tall enough to ride) and Harper was so excited becuase the lines were much shorter than they were this summer! We had a great time relaxing as a family!

I am so gad it is FALL!



{Hangin' at the Hotel}

{Trying to get the kids to stand in front of the water wheel clock. No success}

{Mom, what's this for?}

{A morning trip to the Fish Hatchery!}

{I told you it was cold on Sunday!}

{Wishing he was taller!}

1 comments:

Richard said...

It really was an awesome time spent together!