Monday, June 6, 2011

Growin' Kids

My little rugrats had their well "baby/child" checkups on Friday. I didn't tell them until we were about to leave, since I wasn't sure if Harper would be getting any shots this time. The first words out of her mouth when I told her we were going to see Dr. B..."Am I going to get any shots?" She must have asked me 20 more times before the nurse finally told us that only Owen would get a shot. Whew! I wasn't ready to hold down that 6 year old.
Funny story though...Owen got his sucker and we laid him down for the nurse to give him his shot...I was preparred for crying. When she stuck him, he got a really distressed look on his face and said, "O-uuuu-cccc-hhh!" in a calm, concerned manner. We all started laughing, including the nurse, which then prompted him to cry...just for a few seconds though. I'm telling you that boy is made of steel!
Their stats...

Harper: 6 years old

Height: 49 inches (off the charts)

Weight: 49.5 lbs. (75%)


Owen: 2 years old

Height: 34.5 inches (50%, a huge leap from before)

Weight: 23.1 lbs. (3-5%)

Head: don't remember the measurement, but 95%! All Brains! :)

0 comments: