Sunday, October 30, 2011

Crazy

Crazy describes Fall around our house...and I love it!  It seems that Fall brings lots of fun outings to blog, just seems like there is no time to blog about them.  Hopefully this week will be slower and I can get stories and pictures posted of all the fun things we have done lately!


A few weeks ago, Harper's school was celebrating Red Ribbon Week.  Monday was Crazy Hair Day and she was so excited!  Remember in the past, she did not want to participate in this at all.  So, now that she was psyched...I knew I had to make her hair SUPER crazy.  I started with a foam swimming pool ball, pulled all the hair up around it...added lots of hairspray and red glitter hairspray and topped it off with a bow.  Surprisingly enough, it last all day and she even got her picture in the local paper! Yea for Crazy Fall Fun!

0 comments: