being pelted with cottonballs! As Father said at mass the other day.
I laughed out loud because Harper had just completed her First Reconciliation the Saturday before Thanksgiving. We prepared for weeks by memorizing the Act of Contrition and role playing how the confession would go. When I was playing priest and she was playing sinner...I asked her to come up with some pretend sins...she came up with "taking my brothers toys, taking money from my mom's purse and stealing a sucker from the store." Wow! Good Imagination! Progressively more intense...but still like cottonballs! :)
As we headed to church Saturday afternoon, I could tell Harper was going over the steps of confession in her mind...she was really quiet. We got there and father welcomed all of the little kids (about 8) and they took turns going in. Harper was fourth! All of the other kids went in and knelt behind the divider (glass separates the confessional and the chapel)...not Harper, she walked right around and sat in the chair next to Father. I was very proud of her as she seemed to be very at ease with the process. She came out, did her penance and we headed out the door. And of course, we went out to eat to celebrate!
🎥 watchh Putlocker!!! Zootopia Streaming
6 years ago

1 comments:
I still have a hard tome believing that she is getting old enough for these sort of things. :)
Post a Comment