In honor of Valentine's Day, Harper and Richard attended the Daddy-Daughter Dance a few weekends ago. This was their fourth year to attend and I can't believe how much Harper has grown since the first year she attended. This year, she was so excited to pick out her "big girl" fancy dress...she even got to wear shoes with heels! Of course we did her hair super fancy and added a little mascara and lip gloss too! I surprised her with a wrist corsage from the local flower shop. They do such a good job making such dainty little corsages...that match perfectly! Richard said they danced to almost every song, except when they were taking a break for cookies and punch. After they boogied their little hearts out...they headed to PF Chang's (Harper's pick) for dinner. They even got a complimentary dessert to celebrate the special night!
🎥 watchh Putlocker!!! Zootopia Streaming
6 years ago

1 comments:
What a fun thing!! I think Harper picked a beautiful dress and she definitely looks VERY grown up. Wouldn't you just love to be a fly on the wall during that dance ~ and see all those wonderful dance moves?!!
Post a Comment