For Spring Break this year we headed back to the Wonderful World of Disney! I know I have said this before about our trips to Disney, but every penny spent on this fabulous trip was TOTALLY WORTH IT!!! Seeing the look on my kids' faces was a memory I will never forget.
We started our adventure in Dallas on Saturday and stayed the night at a hotel close to the airport. We got up bright and early to head to the DFW airport...we arrived at 4:16 am to be exact. But the kids were so pumped they didn't care how early it was. Our flight left out at 6:00 am and we arrived at our hotel around 10:30 am...Florida time. We got checked in and headed straight to our Little Mermaid room at the new Art of Animation resort on the Disney property. It was so cool and totally geared towards kids. After a quick nap, we loaded up and headed to Magic Kingdom.
We arrived at just the right time...the beginning of the parade. We got a front row seat and Harper got to "high five" and wave at most of the characters. After that, we headed to see Mickey Mouse himself. It was at this point, that I saw the magic in Owen's eyes. He was so excited to have Mickey sign his autograph book and was in awe of every character we met after that. Harper was the perfect age to still believe in the magic, but I could tell she played it up for her brother too! I must admit, Disney is just as magical for Richard and I as it is for the kids!
We stayed at Magic Kingdom for the rest of the evening. We rode all of our favorite rides, watched the fireworks show and danced at the block party. We even got to visit the new part of Magic Kingdom, where the Beast's Castle is. Harper and Owen got to enjoy some LaFue's Brew at Gaston's Tavern (non-alcoholic...I assure you!) and we were also graced with Gaston's presence. But no rest for the weary, we headed back to the hotel to get geared up for the next 5 days!!!
Get ready...here come the pictures!
🎥 watchh Putlocker!!! Zootopia Streaming
6 years ago

1 comments:
I've been waiting to hear all about your trip. Looks like it had a great start...I don't know if i could have done that early start time however!
Post a Comment