Back in July, we visited the Tanganyika Wildlife Park in Kansas with our friends. We went last year with them also and I couldn't wait to take the kids back. It is by far one of the coolest "zoos" I have ever been to. It is interactive...you get to pet and feed a ton of different animals. This year, we bought a special pass that allowed the kids to do a ton of feedings. They got to feed the lemurs (their favorite), giraffe, bunnies, guinea pigs, tortoises, and the lorikeets. The lemurs are so much fun to feed because they crawl on your lap with their super soft paws and nibble the craisin right out of your hand.
The kids even got to pet several kangaroos. They were especially interested in the babies in the pouches...asking if that is how they came out! Yikes! I pretended I didn't hear them!
And they even got to take turns riding the camel. So fun!
The best story of the visit was when we went in to feed the Lorikeets for the first time. All of the kids got a cup of nectar and as soon as they entered the birds flocked to us. They were hanging from the kids' hair, tank tops...everywhere. They all were screaming. Harper finished feeding the birds and went to run out of the exhibit and when she did, she got a surprise. The bird that Katy was feeding went PEE right on Harper's face as she ran by...yellow bird pee was running down her face. She was completely sicked out...I was just upset that I didn't get a picture of that! :) They had one more feeding ticket for the Lorikeets and needless to say, they stayed outside and watched the moms do the feeding!
🎥 watchh Putlocker!!! Zootopia Streaming
6 years ago

1 comments:
We LOVE Tanganyika!!
Post a Comment