Sunday, October 27, 2013

Cody Simpson in the House!!!

At the beginning of the school year, I got a call from a local radio station announcing that our school had won the Cody Simpson Back to School Bash!  The DJ told me this meant Cody Simpson was coming to our school to do a free concert...I paused...then I asked..."Who is Cody Simpson?".  The DJ laughed and assured me that all of my high school students would know who he was.  In the next few days following, I learned that not only did the HS kids know who he was...so did Harper!!!  He is like a Justin Bieber...Disney teeny-bopper kinda guy!  Actually, his music isn't too bad!
Richard checked Harper and her friend, Gracen, out of school for the afternoon to attend the concert.  They were in high heaven and were so giddy the entire time.  Several of their friends joined them at the show.  The girls even got to meet Cody after the concert.  So exciting for them...cool in a New Kids on the Block kinda way for me!






1 comments:

Sara said...

O.M.G!!! Cambree would have went bananas...that is so cool!! Is that your first picture with a celebrity?? ;)