Last week was Red Ribbon Week around the USA and of course Harper's school participated. To celebrate the "DRUG-FREE" week, they had a theme everyday. It was so fun to watch Harper have "school spirit."
Monday was Backwards Clothes Day...Harper wanted nothing to do with this day! The teacher tried to turn her dress around and Haper politely replied, "That is not the way it goes."
Tuesday was Dress Like a Friend Day so Harper and Gracen dressed alike. I don't know if they knew they were dressed alike but us moms thought it was cool.
Wednesday was Hat Day...Richard and I spent most of Tuesday night getting Harper pumped up about this day. We told her all about her John Deere Hat and we said we would let her wear her boots to school. Wednedsay morning we got her dressed in boots and jeans and went to put the hat on....ooops! It didn't fit. YIKES!!! She was not happy, but we found a good replacement. We wore our Train Conductor's hat from Preston's b-day last year. She was ok with it and all of the kids thought it was cool.
Thursday was Crazy Hair Day...again, my conservative child wanted nothing to do with it. So, we comprimised and I put two different colored bows in her hair! Whoohooo CRAZY!
Friday was the best day of all...Wear Red Day! Harper had no problems with this day. She wore her soccer shirt, windpants and tennis shoes. Nothing out of the ordinary and she is ok!
Also...some funny stories from the week.
On Tuesday, Harper went up to one of her teachers and said, "Excuse me, I need to tell you somthing." And the teacher asked her what she needed to say and Harper said..."My Mom can't do ANYTHING! I mean ANYTHING!" :(
The teacher said, "Well...can she cook?" Harper said, "Yes, but she can't do ANYTHING else." So today I got out the cookbook and I am prepared to make a feast. I am also going to make her a head-dress for her Pocahontas coustume. I'll show that little girl! :)
We have been trying to convince Harper to eat the Hot Breakfast (as opposed to the cereal offered at her school). So on Wednesday when I picked her up she came running up to me and said, "Mom, I ate the hot breakfast." I said, "Really, what did you have?" She replies, "We had FINAL cakes and strawberries!" Instantly my brain is spinning, what in the world is a FINAL cake? I couldn't figure it out until I got home and looked at the menu...she had a FUNNEL Cake! :)
🎥 watchh Putlocker!!! Zootopia Streaming
6 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment