Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Another visit to the doc

We'll we loaded up the fam and headed to the doctor yesterday to get Baby Owen checked out.  Everything was going good.  His hearbeat was 154 again...good and strong.  I had gained a little more weight than last time (little is a realative term!...right?)  The doc said Owen is breech right now, but in the grand scheme of things...it really doesn't matter because I am having a C-section.  But I now know why I am having intense heartburn...his head is right up there and pushing!  Oh...and the doc said the heartburn could be from too much chocolate!  Ooops!  What can I say, Harper and I love baking!

I go back to the doc on the 24th of February and after that I start going every two weeks.  Where has the time gone?  Owen will be here before we know it...and I get more and more anxious each day!

0 comments: