Well...we are on Day #2 of No School and NOWHERE to go! Cabin Fever has definetely set in! Yesterday was kind of nice...I hemmed my curtains and a few pairs of pants...did all my laundry...upacked a few boxes I still had left from the move...and picked up the house. It felt good to have a little "forced" time at home. Today...a different story! Everything was done and we had nothing to do. We ate, played games, colored, ate, played some more, but by noon we were wearing on each other's nerves.
Boredom Cure #1...Richard dug out an old army guy he had from awhile back. He crawls for a bit, shoots his gun and then crawls some more. Owen had a blast crawiling after him and Harper had a ton of fun too!
Boredom Cure #2...After lunch, Harper came to me with this big Mr. Potatohead Bucket she has and asked to fill it with snow. Huh? I thought...ok, whatever. So her and I bundled up and headed out into the blizzard to fill him up with snow. We had a great time running around outside, burning up some energy. She wanted to bring the bucket back into the house and see what happened to the snow. I thought to myself..."Oh, it's just water. What the heck!" So he is now sitting by the front door (on the tile) and has melted some. Wow...snow lasts awhile.

0 comments:
Post a Comment