Owen hit the 11 month mark yesterday and we are counting down the days until his birthday! The party plans are already in the works...I am just thinking of starting a betting pool to see if he will be walking by then. We will see!
Owen went to the doctor this month and weighed in at 17 lbs. 7 ounces. She smiled and proudly said, "Did you put rocks in his pockets?" She was so excited that he had grown. She then looked at his throat and came across his two new teeth (he has four total now!) and said, "Now these are some rock biters!" His front teeth seem huge and there is a big enough gap in between them to fit another tooth I do believe. But, as his momma, I do believe they are the most handsome teeth I've ever seen! :)
Owen has started pulling up on EVERYTHING! He can bend down, holding on with one hand, to pick up things that he drops. He will walk along things like the couch. The cutest "tricks" he has now learned are clapping (when we say "Yeah...Baby Owen!") and shaking his head "ShYeS!" to answer our questions. It is so cute how he shakes his head with such enthusiasm and the way he says Yes!
Can't wait for the big ONE!!!

3 comments:
The look on his face in the sesame street live picture is priceless!
ha, i was going to comment the same thing about owen's facial expression!
I think you should have a contest for the best caption. Priceless!
Post a Comment