Monday, April 26, 2010

A Fancy Nancy Birthday Soiree...

that's French for P-A-R-T-Y! On Saturday afternoon, our house was transformed into the Fanciest of Nanciest tea party establishments! It was about two months in the works (now that I am not the Prom sponsor...this was my Prom!) and turned out to be better than I ever could have imagined. This post is just the decorations. I will post some adorable pics from the party soon!
{Our Fancy Dining Room!}

{As Harper said, "My Mom made a chandelier!}


{Each place setting was complete with a rose petal placemat that my mom and I crafted; fancy dishes that my sister let us borrow, and plastic silverware...complete with bling!}

{In grand tradition...Cherry Chip Cupcakes! This time decorated with a mini tiara comb, feather and flowers...and of course sparkling sugar sprinkles!}

{Fancy "Wedding" Chairs...as Harper called them!}

{The Diva herself...Miss Fancy Nancy with an Eiffel Tower I "fancied" up!}

{The Hat Table...each girl got to decorate a "fancy" hat!}

{This was the present spot!}

{When the guests arrived, Harper took them over to the coffee table to decorate a picture frame. Later we took a picture of each girl all "fancied" up to send home as a favor!}

{The favors...straw purses filled with stick-on earrings, sunglasses, candy, a tiara, nail polish, lip gloss and a "pretend" checkbook!}

{Even the outside of the house got a Fancy Nancy makeover. We put wire butterflies all througout the front flowerbed!}



{The Boutique...where the guests got fancy with a tutu, boa, fairy wings, clip-on earrings, and necklaces!}

A special thanks to my friend Sara, who loaned me a TON of decorations from her daughter Cambree's party in Februray!!!

1 comments:

Sara said...

SO SO ADORABLE!! I am glad the banner made it in time...it looks like I did a good job guessing the colors to use. Oh, I am wishing we could have been there. It looks so cute, you did a great job!