Oh I wish I would have edited that picture a little now that it is on your blog...it is still too funny though! I don't remember noticing that when I took the picture, but I sure did get a HUGE laugh when I saw it after the upload. I guess the lesson here is to never put your panties on in a hurry!!!
2 comments:
Oh I wish I would have edited that picture a little now that it is on your blog...it is still too funny though! I don't remember noticing that when I took the picture, but I sure did get a HUGE laugh when I saw it after the upload. I guess the lesson here is to never put your panties on in a hurry!!!
hilarious! i was so confused for a second bc our backgrounds are the same, and i was like, how is her blog on my page? ha. i'm stupid. fuunnnnny pic.
Post a Comment