Tonight was Harper's first Soccer Game of the Season and she scored a GOAL!!! Her first one EVER! I was so proud of her. In fact, I was just happy that she would run around on the "field" by herself. This is the start of her third year, so I guess seniority has set in. She has a ton of friends on her team and they all had a BLAST! Her team actually scored several goals. Yea Grey Team!
Ok...here is the sad news. I didn't take ANY pics tonight. I am sick to my stomach. My little girl scores her first goal and I have nothing to show for it! :(
Richard is coaching at OSU B-ball Camp and I had to "coach" the soccer team tonight. I was sweating and running way too much to think about a picture. I did take the camera into the gym though...does that count?
🎥 watchh Putlocker!!! Zootopia Streaming
6 years ago

2 comments:
Don't worry if it makes you feel any better I did take video of Ethan's first steps and after putting them on the blog I deleted them from my camera instead of saving them! Talk about stomach wrenching! So proud of Harper!
Way to go Harper! Have a super-duper soccer season.
Post a Comment