A week ago, on Sunday, Harper had her very first EVER Dance Recital! It was so much fun to watch her perform in her natural element...the stage! She has been in dance since the Fall and she has really taken to it. She loves dancing around to the music and especially loves the tutus and ballet/tap shoes. But, hands down, her favorite part of the dance recital was the...makeup! Not the sparkling ensemble, fun hairbow or ribbons on her tap shoes....she was super pumped about getting to wear makeup! Now, I am not usually one who would say yes to makeup on a five year old, but after seeing her this excited...I went all out, pink blush, red lipstick, brown eyeshadow and even mascara. What a DIVA...I mean Princess! Their first routine was Ballet and they did a great job. She was a little choppy, but will work on becoming more and more graceful! :) The best part was that her smile said she felt like a million bucks up there!
🎥 watchh Putlocker!!! Zootopia Streaming
6 years ago

2 comments:
Beautiful! Where does she take lessons?
She takes at Academy of Dance...Love it!!!
Post a Comment