We have actually had quite a few adventures already this summer, even though I have to work Monday-Thursday. I took last week off, Richard was at OSU B-ball camp, and the kids and I hung out together and had many great adventures!
The first Friday I had off, Richard and I loaded up the kids and headed to Arcadia to visit the Round Barn and our favorite...POPS! If you've never been...you have to go. It is a blast and they actually have the best chilli cheese burger I've ever had!
After Daddy headed off to camp, the kids and I spent three great days enjoying summer fun with the Hokes. It was so much fun!
On Monday, we went to eat at Pizza Hut Buffet (Harper absolutely loves it!) and went to FREE Bowling at our local bowling alley. It is amazing how much better Harper got in one year. She still needs the ramp though...but I think I might too if I was bowling! :)
On Tuesday, it was Story Time at the ZOO! I forgot how much fun this was. We have been going for about three years now. The Junior League puts on a great event...every Tuesday...for FREE. The kids get a snack and drink and someone reads them two stories. Then a Zookeeper comes out to talk. This time it was about sea animals. After it is all over, they get to make a craft.

2 comments:
Oh I love summer! We will have to take you to our Round Barn sometime when you come up for fun. We made a list the other day of fun things we want to do on summer break and the zoo is one of them!
fun fun. did you see the pics of the kiddos? there are some really cute ones over on the photo blog. of course, i haven't checked it, so you might've already looked at them and i just haven't noticed! ha ha.
Post a Comment