Thursday, June 24, 2010

We Love Our Daddy!

We had a very HAPPY Father's Day weekend with our Daddy...and Boppy too! We started the weekend with a trip to the Lake. I was afraid the water might be cold, but it was sooo hot outside that the water was refreshing. We got on the lake before it got too crowded, played at Sandy Beach and rode the tube. Harper even rode the tube this year...with Aunt Mel, Richard, and I as companions. She loved it! Owen loved playing at the beach, driving the boat with Boppy and he even fell asleep on the ride back to the dock. We had a fantastic time!







On Sunday, we went to church and had a yummy lunch at Louie's with my family. Later that evening, we took Richard...and the kids, to see Toy Story 3! Before we went, I gave Harper and Owen their Woody and Jessie dolls and they loved them! This was actually Owen's first movie going experience. He LOVED the popcorn and was in amazement watching the big screen...for about 30 minutes. Longer than I expected...but Richard and I took turns walking him around by the stairs. Toy Story 3 was an excellent movie and a wonderful end to a great Father's Day Weekend

2 comments:

Sara said...

LOVE.LOVE.LOVE. the tubing pictures!! I so wish we had a boat, so my kids could do this like I did when I was little. But Boppy has some white legs...I had to scroll down to keep from being blinded! :)

I can't wait to take the kids to TS3, they have asked about it just about everyday. Did you watch in 3-D? Can't decide if it would be worth it to take the kids somewhere to watch in 3-D or just wait until it comes to Coldwater.

Erin said...

The picture of you 2 on the tube was hilarious! Owen looked all decked out like go go mr. gadget! Glad your weekend was so enjoyable!