Sunday, August 28, 2011

First Day in First Grade!



Well, the first day (and week) of school has come and gone...and Harper is having a BLAST!!! This year we, once again, went to Back-to-School night a few days before school started and scoured all SIX teacher's lists to find Harper's name on Mrs. Mathew's List. She has a few friends from her Pre-K and Kindergarten classes but none of her closest friends are in her class. This is good, I told her, because she will get to make even more friends this year!


Frist Grade in our community marks the first year of going to school ALL DAY!!! This thrilled Harper because it means she also gets to go to Music, PE or Art each day. She is loving that! She is having an absolute ball so far and she has learned so much already. She will start spelling lists, high frequency word lists and homework this week and we are both so excited! I think Harper loves school just as much as I do!!!









2 comments:

alisha said...

look how cute she is! you look fantastic for your first day, too!

Sara said...

I am loving those first day of school outfits! Quite a good looking crew.