Monday, November 28, 2011

All Good Things Must Come to an End...

Well...we finally made it to the end of soccer season!  It seemed like it went on and on and on...but 10 games later...the Rumble finished strong.  I think we ended up in 3rd place, which isn't bad considering we were a first year team and we only had like 5 practices.  We really did have a great group of very energetic girls.  They had a blast! 
Harper got more and more into it with each game.  At first, she would run just fast enough to stay right behind the ball...never close enough to kick it.  She got much more brave by the end of the season.  She finally got in the mix and kicked it several times.  She probably led the league in assists! :)  After our last game, she was actually sad it was over.  We will see what the spring season brings.  I don't know if I will be able to "trick" Richard into coaching again! :)  No, he really did have a blast!
Go Rumble!!!





0 comments: