Wednesday, February 29, 2012

My Valentines

I'm a little behind in posting about it, but we had a wonderful Valentine's Day this year.  It was actually a great day for me...Owen was sick (not a great day for him) and I stayed home with him.  Super fun to lounge around in our jammies all day!  But staying home made me miss out on my extra special surprise.  Richard sent me flowers at school!  They were gorgeous and are actually still alive!  I'm one lucky girl!
Later that evening, we went with my parents and cousin Kyle (he is staying with my parents while he does his student teaching at my school) to eat at Qdoba.  Probably not the most romantic place, but they were having BOGO for a kiss.  So we paired up (Kyle and the kids...Me and Rich...Grandma and Boppy) and kissed for a 3 free meals!  Fun!
While we were there, we opened our Valentine's presents.  Owen was so excited because he got new tractors!!!  Richard got some new running gear!  Harper was so surprised when she opened her gift because she got tickets to Mamma Mia the musical, which happened to be the following Thursday night!  Lucky me...I got to go along too!  Harper, Grandma and I had a great time at Mamma Mia.  We all sang along and danced around in our seats!  It is so much fun to see Harper enjoy the arts so much!

It was a fantastic Valentine's Day!

1 comments:

Sara said...

The exact same thing happened to me with flowers this year. Only I was the one sick and since it is such a small town....they brought the flowers to my house and knocked on the door until I couldn't take it anymore and finally answered. I looked awful, it was so embarrassing!! To top it off, Jeremy got mad at me because they were delivered at home and "nobody got to see what I did for you." So that was $80 down the drain!!