Thursday, February 9, 2012

Our Little Man


Owen, has been such a BOY lately!  He is a handful, but I love every minute of it.  However, there have been days lately where I want to pull my hair out.  He is way too independent...just like his Aunt Melanie was! :)  He always says, "I do it myself!"
He has mastered the art of potty training and hasn't had an accident in over 2 weeks.  He wears a pullup at nap and bedtime, but those have been dry for over a month.  I guess I still use it as a "just in case."
He still LOVES tractors and trains!  He is never two inches from me or his sister.  He mimics everything that Harper does.  And he loves to snuggle with me!  I still get to rock him to sleep sometimes...one happy mom!
This is his last semester at his daycare before he embarks on the world of preschool next year.  I can't believe how grown up he is!  Such a fun, ornery boy!

1 comments:

Sara said...

Isn't your life so much easier now that Owen is potty trained?! I am so happy with Westynn...he is even going #2 now! YAY! Westynn is also big time into the "myself" stage...which means everything takes WAY longer!!