I wish! Even though Owen didn't score any goals this soccer season, he did have a lot of fun running around with his friends. He played super intense the first game of the season and then was a little nervous for the next several games. He insisted that Richard or I hold his hand while he ran. But by the end of the season, he was doing a great job running on his own. Although he really didn't run with the pack, he ran up and down the court entertaining the crowd. He would run with his crazy monster face on, yelling "Arrggghh!" He would stop periodically to stomp on certain things on the court and then continue on.
I think his favorite part of the game was snack time afterwards. He really did love playing with his friends and running around like a crazy man!
🎥 watchh Putlocker!!! Zootopia Streaming
6 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment