Sunday, August 12, 2012

Summer City Rides!

Despite the HOT summer, we made our summer trek to Branson at the beginning of July.  It was pretty hot, but that actually kept most of the other people away, so we didn't have big crowds anywhere we went.  While we were there, we did a little shopping and got to go to our favorite place...The Dixie Stampede!  The kids absolutely love it...and so do I.


However, we spent most of our time at Silver Dollar City.  Harper and Owen are daredevils when it comes to rides.  They ran as fast as they could to the rides and rode them over and over and over again.  This time, Owen was tall enough to ride the big swings.  Made his momma a little nervous, but he didn't skip a beat.  Harper even rode the BIG roller coaster with Richard and I...several times.  She even convinced Grandma to go on it!  I think the could ride amusement park rides all day long and never get bored/tired!
We had a great mini-vacation to Branson and are already planning our trip back in the fall!

1 comments:

Sara said...

I really think I need to take my kids to Branson. You always make it sound like so much fun! I would definitely ride the roller coaster with Harper.