Thursday, November 29, 2012

Turkey Day

We had a great Thanksgiving!!!  Very relaxing with lots and lots of yummy food...shopping...family...and fun!
We started off Thanksgiving morning with the Turkey Tracks 5K downtown (more to come on that later) and then headed back home to prepare for the big feast.  Harper went to Grandma and Boppy's to help them and Owen came with Richard and I.  He spent a great deal of the morning watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade...which I must say I was watching too.  We made some Thanksgiving yummies and rested in the afternoon.  About 4 we headed over to Boppy & Grandma's house to eat Thanksgiving Dinner.  Richard...in grand tradition...fried a super tasty turkey for the feast.  We ate and ate until our bellies could hold no more.  While we were there, the kids and I rode the 4 wheeler and played golf in the backyard (one of our fav things to do at their house...and Owen was quite the Tiger Woods).  After our food settled, Grandma, Aunt Melanie and I headed out for our annual shopping extravaganza.  It was a wonderful weekend!






 {Super Cute Turkey Shirts that Grandma made for Harper, Hazen and Owen}

{Grandma Marks and her Great-Grandkids}

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Look at those three precious turkeys! Love the tail feathers shot!

Sara said...

Those shirts are ADORABLE!! Sounds like the perfect way to spend Thanksgiving!