Of course, it wouldn't be a complete Easter weekend without the dying of some good 'ol fashioned hard-boiled Easter eggs. This year, I actually baked the eggs in muffin tins and it worked out great...none of them cracked...one problem...they didn't get done. Oh well...I don't like to eat them anyways!
When I went to the store this year, they had a ton of different egg dying kits. Every variety imaginable. I put several choices in my basket, but when it was all said and done...I ended up with the plain egg dying kit with one white crayon. It was simple, but perfect!!! Harper and Owen had a great time teaching Hazen how to dye eggs too!
🎥 watchh Putlocker!!! Zootopia Streaming
6 years ago

1 comments:
You'll have to try the kool-aid method next year...super bright colors! My kids always love the waxy crayon and I always get a kick out of seeing what they actually write/draw!
Post a Comment