Saturday, May 11, 2013

Epcot Adventures--Day #4

On our 4th day, we headed to Epcot.  Every time we go back to Disney I discover that I like this park more and more.  It is so cool and there are a ton of different things to do there.  Unfortunately, this time it was pouring down rain when we arrived.  But thanks to being a plan ahead mom, I brought four of those fold up cheap rain ponchos.  We were shielded from the rain and the park wasn't very crowded.  Bonus!
We started out the day riding our very favorite ride, Soarin!  Owen was big enough to ride almost all of the "big kid" rides at Epcot and he was pumped.  Harper even ventured on to Mission Space with Richard and then again with me!
Since we were there around Easter, the had a special event.  An Easter Egg Hunt around the "countries" in the World Showcase part of Epcot.  The kids had to hunt for these big giant eggs, place the coordinating stickers on their maps and they turned them in for a prize at the end.  Harper was so excited to visit all of the countries.  We even stopped to get some candy in Japan...it was actually really yummy! 
We had a great, fun-filled day at Epcot and finished it off with the best fireworks show Disney has to offer!











1 comments:

Sara said...

An easter egg hunt at Disney....I'd say that's the best one in the world!!