On Saturday, we participated in our very first Stair Climb ever! Richard, Harper and I formed our Relay Team. It was only 7 degrees that morning, so we were very excited that this race was inside. There were three legs to the relay and Owen came along to cheer us on! I went first...up and down 21 flights. Richard was next...up and down 31 flights. And Harper brought us home...16 flights up and down! I decided this after I thought I was going to die...at flight 3 of my climb! This was definitely the hardest "race" I have ever done. Even harder than the marathon! The stairways were hot, no air moving and my lungs were on fire! When it came time for the third leg, I decided that I would go with Harper...just to giver her motivation to finish. However, I wasn't prepared for 16 more flights and she was! She did awesome. At the top of her building...I stopped to get a drink of water and she kept on going...I had to sprint to catch up. It was a very different race, but we had an absolute blast!!!
🎥 watchh Putlocker!!! Zootopia Streaming
6 years ago

2 comments:
It was our first and could possibly be our last....
Maybe not, now that we know what to expect. I sure was proud of my girls, You did more stairs than me and Harper finished like a champ! Go Team Barlow!
Ok, that just sound BRUTAL!! I don't know if I would have been able to finish. Once again, inspired by the Barlow family!
Post a Comment