No Fish! Well...Harper went fishing for the first time with her Grandpa and Daddy. They set out last Saturday to attempt to catch fish on Lake Hefner. She had a blast! The best part to her was getting to "drive" Grandpa's boat! Richard said she just went around and around and around in circles. She is having an awesome summer!

And Mom got to have a little time to herself...so what did I do, I went shopping for Harper! I went to our local children's boutique, Sorella Due, for their semi-annual 50% off sale. I got some great deals and came home with 5 pairs of shoes for her! Yikes! I am creating a monster, aren't I? Oh well, a girl can never have too many shoes!
And Mom got to have a little time to herself...so what did I do, I went shopping for Harper! I went to our local children's boutique, Sorella Due, for their semi-annual 50% off sale. I got some great deals and came home with 5 pairs of shoes for her! Yikes! I am creating a monster, aren't I? Oh well, a girl can never have too many shoes!

0 comments:
Post a Comment