Thursday, July 31, 2008

Two years 'til 30!

Well...today was the big day. I am officially 28 now! Richard just can't stop reminding me that it is only 2 years until I'm the BIG 3-0! But hey, it's just time! :)
In honor of the big day, here is a list of my Top 28 Favorite Things! (I "bloglifted" this idea from Sara!)
1. Harper Grace...she is the light of my world! Even though she is 3 going on 13!
2. Richard...I couldn't ask for a better soulmate and father for my daughter!
3. Family...it is so nice to be around people who like to laugh as much as I do!
4. Friends...especially everyone who sent me birthday wishes today via phone, text, email, and birthday cards! It is so awesome to know that I have so many people in my life that remembered me on my special day! Thanks!
5. Dogs...and cats...and turtles...and rabbits...and guinea pigs...and hamsters...and hermit crabs...and rats! Yes, I have all of these. Kinda like Noah!
6. Eating Out!
7. Dressing Up for Church on Sunday!
8. Scrapbooking...I can't tell if it is a passion or if I am a full blown addict.
9. Shoes and Purses!
10. Coca-Cola! even better from Sonic!
11. Photography...learning how to use my camera in new ways.
12. The OSU Cowboys!
13. Jewelry! Especially necklaces! ;)
14. Sidewalk Chalk...Harper and I play almost everyday on the driveway. I guess the bigger I draw, the more artistic I feel!
15. Shopping the Sale Rack.
16. Trying to tell jokes! Ask anyone...I usually can't remember the punch line!
17. Wearing Jeans and Sweatshirts on a Fall Afternoon!
18. Kids...especially those in High School. The make each day an adventure.
19. FlipFlops!
20. Any picture of Harper!
21. Saving Money! I love %s off!
22. America's Got Talent, CSI, Law & Order, Lipstick Jungle, and DVR because it allows me to watch all of these!
23. Dressing Harper up like my Barbie Doll!
24. Purple, Purple and more Purple!
25. Teaching kids, teaching teachers, and teaching myself!
26. When Harper paints my toenails and I paint hers! I just have to use a lot of remover on mine.
27. Big, Juicy, Fresh Orange Slices (the candy...not the fruit, are you kidding!?!)
28. Dreaming Big!

1 comments:

The Bryans said...

Happy (belated) Birthday! I love the list!