Thursday, August 7, 2008

The Final Days of Summer Vacation...


Well...it is officially here...SCHOOL! Richard started teacher training this morning and I had an all-day conference to go to. Harper spent the day with her Granny Karen! They had a great time, but I was sad to leave her since we have been spending so much time with her doing super fun stuff this summer!
I actually don't have to go back until next Wednesday. I train all of the new teachers at the High School and we will get started on a three day training program then. All teachers will report the following Monday and school starts on Thursday the 21st for me. Richard on the other hand starts next Wednesday, the 13th! Hahaha...let's see who will be laughing in June though! :(
Last night my mom, sister, grandma and aunt went out to dinner at Chili's and then went to see Mama Mia! WOW! I am in love! It was the best movie ever! I have been singing all of the songs today. I just need to get the soundtrack on my iPod super quick! If you haven't already seen it...you should...I guarantee you will like it!
Above is one of my favorite pics I have taken this summer! Harper was splashing in the water at Grandma and Boppy's after we dumped out her pool!

0 comments: