Monday, September 15, 2008

Forever...



Ok...I told you, once school got in session I would forget the whole blogging thing. But I'm trying to stick to it. I have a ton of stuff to update everyone on...so here it goes!




Two Fridays ago, we kicked off the Fall season with the first home "Miller" football game against our biggest rival...the Mustang Broncos. Harper was so excited for the game, she was beside herself the entire week. She would spontaneously shout, "Go Millers!" during the middle of dinner, at the store, or in the bath. She loves the football season. So...that Friday night we grabbed a burger and headed to the game. She was all dressed up in Miller gear (pom pons and all!). We actually stood on the sidelines because the game was so crowded, but she got to feel the new turf and she thought that was too cool. The Millers lost big time, but Harper didn't care. She can't wait for the next game.





Last Friday, Harper had a awesome morning with Richard. It was Donuts with Dads day at her school. I am so jealous...am I like the only one who hasn't gotten to eat with her at school? Anyways, they had an awesome time eating yummy donuts and hanging out with her friends. I don't know if I've told you yet...but I think I just might be more excited than Harper about this whole school thing. It is just soooo COOL!




Corn Dogs, Rides, and Caramel Apples....

All of those things mean Fall...and Fall means the Great State Fair of Oklahoma. I LOVE the fair and so does Harper! We went Thursday night with Granny and Grandpa and then turned around and went Saturday with Grandma and Boppy. We had an absolute blast both times. Harper loves looking at the animals and they had some of the cutest baby pigs this year. They were so tiny. I of course love all of the food. My dad and I tried a swirly spud this year and it was delicious. But let's see, in both visits, I ate a pork burger, 2 corn dogs, swirly spud, 2 jugs of root beer and an indian taco. DELICIOUS!!!


I guess that is it for right now. I hope everyone has a wonderful week!

0 comments: