Today was certainly a blast from the past when I picked Harper up from school. In her backpack was a Scholastic Book Order Form. Do you remember those? I loved ordering from those and it just seems like yesterday. I will have to refrain from ordering everything, but there are a few books in there for $1-$3. Not too bad!
I was talking to two of Harper's teachers when I picked her up today and I got some great insight into how Harper is at school. They told me she is a little leader. Today she told the kids, "Come on everyone get in a circle." and all the kids hurried into position. The teacher said...she will be class president some day. Let's just hope she doesn't end up bossy like her mom! :)
Earlier in the day, Harper came up to the teacher with a blue my little pony. She said she couldn't play with it because, "it is out of air. Can you fill it back up please?" Where does she get this stuff?
This week they have been learning about themselves, friends and families. Today was about them. They colored a picture of themselves and answered some questions to put at the bottom. The teacher told me to make sure and read Harper's. Here is what it said (oh and by the way she colored her hair purple!)
I am a...girl
My eyes are...blue
My hair is...curly
I like...ELEPHANTS!...ours are in Tulsa!
Yep she is still stuck on those silly elelphants. The teacher said she launched into a humoungous story about the elephants for a simple "I like..." statement.
Harper is like an elephant...she never forgets a thing!
🎥 watchh Putlocker!!! Zootopia Streaming
6 years ago

1 comments:
She definitely always has something to say. Our family has never been "short story" tellers.
Post a Comment