Happy Bleated Grandparent's Day to all of Harper's grandparents. Sunday flew by and I forgot to get e-cards out to everyone.
Harper had a special Grandparent's Day at school on Monday. All of the kiddos got to invite their grandparents to eat lunch with them at school. So...Grandma Toni and Granny both got to go to school and have some "yummy" cafteria lunch with Harper. They had hamburgers and french fries... and of course MILK!
Grandma Toni said it was so great to see Harper in the school setting. I was afraid to ask, but she said Harper was very polite and very well behaved. Wheewww! One relieved mother!
Harper has had a really tough week, I was gone to a conference on Monday and Tuesday and even though she was well taken care of...things were just a bit off wack. But she is getting settled back into her routine and can't wait for Friday. Friday morning is DONUTS WITH DADS at Harper's school. Richard will get to take her to school and eat donuts in the cafeteria with her. FUN! I am just wondering when it is going to be my turn! :)
🎥 watchh Putlocker!!! Zootopia Streaming
6 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment