Saturday, December 27, 2008

The Barlow Family Christmas!

On Christmas Eve Day, there wasn't much going on at the Barlow Household, so we decided to open our presents from each other. It was joyous as always. Richard had taken Harper to buy me some gifts at Target and she did a great job picking them out. I got a super cute coin purse and black and pink house slippers. I also got a new camera lens (Yippee! more posts to come after I get outside and try it out) and Cricut computer connection!
Rich was the most suprised of all. I got him (well....all of us) a Nintendo Wii game system! Now you know why I had us open presents that morning! :) It is so fun to play and Harper has even gotten the hang of it. I am sure I will post more Wii family addict pictures to come.
P.S. The Wii comes with all kinds of warning about wearing the wrist strap and being careful....but I already managed to break by "Crop Till You Drop" Drink Mug! Darn Wii...oh well...there will be more casualties I am sure!
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Richard said...

I was very very very surprised! I look forward to spending a lot of time playing WII with my family.