Tuesday, December 2, 2008

It's a Baby....

Boy or Brother as Harper would say. Well...it is official...the Barlow's are having a Boy! And a very healthy one at that. The ultrasound today revealed a perfect baby who was very active. He was moving his hands around and stretching out his legs and feet (which seemed very big by the way!). Richard and I were very surprised that it was a boy! We don't even have any boy names picked out. I guess we better get working on that.:)
Harper got to go to the ultrasound with us and she was sooooo excited. When the baby first popped up on the screen the look on her face was priceless. It was a "there really is a baby in there" smile! She is very excited for her baby brother and has been graciously offering up any names she can think of. I keep telling her "we'll keep that in mind!"

2 comments:

The Bryans said...

Congratulations to you all!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!