Thursday, April 28, 2011

Today My Baby Turned TWO!

I know I've typed this a million times before in posts about my kids...but where has the time gone? I can't believe that two years ago...we welcomed Baby Owen (which we still affectionately refer to him as) into this world. I could not imagine life without him. Owen is the sweetest boy you will ever find. He loves unconditionally, smiles continuously and his laugh is music to my ears! But...don't kid yourself...he is ALL BOY!!! He loves tractors, cows, trains, dirt, water, and tormenting his sister!


We have been talking his birthday up this year...to get him excited. So, this morning, when he woke up, the first words out of his mouth were, "It's my Birfffday! I two!" He had the biggest grin on his face and was so excited about today being his big day. Harper wanted to sing Happy Birthday to him this morning when we woke him up...but he beat her out of bed. When Owen and I went to wake up Harper, he started singing Happy Birthday to her. Told him he had to wait until Monday!


Since he was so excited about his big day, we took him to Chuck E Cheese tonight. Grandma and Boppy went along for the fun and pizza. Owen had a blast...so did the rest of us!









All around this was an Awesome 2nd Birthday for our little guy! We love you Owen!

0 comments: