Monday, May 16, 2011

Toy Story Birthday!

Owen is an avid Toy Story Fan...so it was a must that his birthday party must follow suit. In grand tradition...because Harper says it wouldn't be a b-day party without it...we rented a moonbounce. It was super easy to decorate...I just gathered up all of the Toy Story memorabilia and placed it around the house. Of course, I got some decorating help from various blogs on the internet too...blog-lifting...Great!!!




The kids had a ton of fun jumping and sliding and running around playing chase. Uncle Cole did more entertaining than the moonbounce! :) It was a little bit chilly at first...but it turned out to be a pretty nice day!





Owen loved opening his presents. He wanted to stop and play with every single one. He thought they were all so cool. I believe his favorite present of the day was the pedal tractor that Richard, Harper and I got for him. He was ecstatic...he even ate his b-day cupcake on it!


Overall...it was a great day with friends and family!

0 comments: