Thursday, July 14, 2011

Tball Season Comes to an End

Well, Tuesday night marked the last and final Hoorah for the the Rangers T-ball Team. And boy did it end with a bang...each kid received a TROPHY! One of those..."we're glad you paid (...I mean played) in our league" trophies. Harper was super excited though and the first thing she wanted to do with it was take it to Grandma and Boppy's house and put it in the case with all of me and my sister's trophies. I told her I though we should probably start a collection at our house. She agreed!

It was sure a long season, but we had a ton of fun. She really did enjoy playing, with hitting and running being her favorite part. Here's to a fantastic first season of t-ball!




1 comments:

Erin said...

Caiden (and Ethan :) enjoyed themselves as well! so glad we could get all our kids together on a team!!!