Harper was geared up for Dr. Seuss Week again this year. I love how she gets so into it. This year she read me the note that came home about each day's attire. She read the following:
Monday...Crazy Hat Day
Tuesday...Crazy Socks Day (forgot to take a pic of that!)
Wednesday...Mismatched Day
Thursday...50's Day..."Mom, I can wear my poodle skirt!"
Only problem with Thursday, when I read the memo later that night it said, 70's day...when I told her, she was devastated and was insistent upon wearing her poodle skirt. I finally convinced her to let me make her some bell bottoms. The book that day was the Lorax. I knew she wouldn't be into polyester, so we improvised with peace/earth friendly hippie look. I made her bell bottoms out of jeans and she was ecstatic!
Friday...was Red Fish/Blue Fish Day (she wore her school spirit shirt!)
Harper said that not that many kids dressed up in her class, but that didn't stop her. She is in LOVE with school spirit!!! :)




1 comments:
Awesome Bell Bottoms!! Good for Harper for having school spirit. I wish we had a whole week devoted to Dr. Seuss; we only had one day and no dressing up :(
Post a Comment