Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Having a blast in Coldwater!

Last Tuesday afternoon, Harper and I set out on an adventure. Kinda like Thelma and Louise, with a different ending! :)
We went to stay with my best friend Sara, remember the reason I am blogging, and her two adorable kiddos, Preston and Cambree! Coldwater is a much smaller town than Yukon, but that is why I love it sooo much. It is relaxing there, carefree! It reminds me of the Rascal Flatts song, "...sitting on the front porch drinking ice cold cherry coke. Where people pass by and you call them by their first name." I always feel refreshed after visiting Sara!
The first afternoon, we took the kids to the swimming pool and Sara and I went back to the water aerobics class that she teaches. I even participated...and loved it! I wish we had something like that here in Yukon. That evening, we got the kids all dolled up and took them to the park for a photo shoot. Sara is taking her talent to the next level and branching into the world of professional photography. She is so awesome and will do great things with her new business. You should check out the pics she took of Harper, Preston, and Cambree...and I even possed for a few. Visit her blog to get a link to view!
We had a wonderful time, but had to get back to Summer School! Yuck! We had company on the way back which was nice. Harper's best friend Gracen's cousins live in Coldwater and they rode back with us to spend a little time with the Hoke Family!

1 comments:

The Bryans said...

I love the pictures Sara took--those are so good!