Quick Cute Harper Story!
Friday night we went to the Rodeo for a special birthday treat with my family. My Mom, Dad, Sister, Cole, Richard, Harper and I got dudded up and headed to the Yukon FFA Rodeo. It really is a pretty big rodeo and is a bunch of fun! Anyways...as an intermission activity, they ask all the kids to come out to the rodeo arena. They did this last year, so I ignored their request and Harper stayed with me. Yes, I am learning some of the tricks of parenthood. The Rodeo crew lines up all the kids and sets loose a whole "slew" (whatever a bunch is) of ducks, chickens, and bunnies. They fire off a gun or whistle or something and the kids chase after the poor innocent creatures to attempt to catch them. The bad part is...You Catch, You Keep! Remember, I told you I learned a good parenting trick! :)
Well...Harper is having a blast watching. And I ask her, "Harper, what would you do if you caught a duck?" I was expecting a "hold on tight" or "give it a hug" but instead I got this.
Matter of factly she says, "Mom, I'd put it down and catch a bunny!" Well...she doesn't miss a beat does she?
Hope everyone had a good weekend!
🎥 watchh Putlocker!!! Zootopia Streaming
6 years ago

2 comments:
Of course, why have a duck when you can catch a bunny! :) That is a good one--Harper is one smart girl!
Haraper - you are too funny! Love it!
Post a Comment