Today was my first day back at school and it was so enjoyable! I Love all of the new teachers we have in our building...they were so fun to hang out with today and I really enjoyed sharing all the cool info about our school with them.
Richard had his first day of school TODAY!!! The sad part was...he missed half of the day for Jury Duty! Yuck! But he made a really awesome video that the sub played to the kids. It basically taught the kids for the sub. Richard is funny anyways...but this video is hilarious! He even does a cartwheel on it! :)
Harper is being carted around a few places this week because her school doesn't start until Monday. Today she went to Papa and Grandma Marks' House with Boppy. They "farmed" all day long and she had a blast!
Tomorrow night is Open House at Harper's school...I can't wait. I think I might be more excited than she is. :)
🎥 watchh Putlocker!!! Zootopia Streaming
6 years ago

2 comments:
I can't wait to hear the stories about school!
Love,
Aunt Cindy
Hope you have your camera ready.
Love,
Grandma T
Post a Comment